1. The Holy Bible is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
3. The universal human fall resulting in men becoming the objects of God’s wrath and condemnation
4. Salvation through Jesus Christ alone.
5. The person of the Holy Spirit and His life-giving work in the believer.
6. The unity of all believers who are born of the Holy Spirit, as members of the one Holy Catholic, Apostolic, Church, which is the Body of Christ.
7. Believers who appropriate by faith the results of their death, burial and resurrection with Christ, have transformed lives through the renewing of their minds.